Online Resolution of Litigation
In compliance with the provisions in article 18 of Law no. 144/2015 of 8 September, we would like to inform our esteemed customers that:
The European Union has created a website that supports consumers in presenting complaints over any litigation in which they are involved.
The Tiketa.pt online store provides all the information so that you can exercise your right to complain to an entity that is official, third-party and impartial to the process («litigation resolution entity»), which will help you resolve the litigation in question.
In this way, if you were dissatisfied with the purchase of a good on our website, or with the solution we presented to resolve the situation, you can access the official website:
Alternative resolution of litigation is the possibility that all consumers have to appeal to official entities to help them resolve, or provide guidance for a conflict before opening a legal case in the Courts.
Alternative Resolution of Litigation Entities
- - CNIACC - National Centre of Information and Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts
- -CIMAAL - Algarve Centre of Information, Mediation and Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts
- - Coimbra Centre of Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts
- - Lisbon Centre of Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts
- - Porto Centre of Consumer Information and Arbitration
- - Vale do Ave Centre of Consumer Conflict Arbitration / Arbitration Court
- - Centre of Consumer Information, Mediation and Arbitration
- - Madeira Centre of Arbitration of Consumer Conflicts
- - Centre of Arbitration of the Autonomous University of Lisbon